Saturday, January 9, 2010

Let's get this party started


Hello, I am THE Lucky Bum. My real name is Nehemiah, but that is hard for people to care about so I will stick with this for the general name recognition purposes. There is nothing special about me other than my passion for life and the wonders it has to offer us. I like to discuss interesting topics and to stretch my brain muscle as often as I can. I like media and entertainment as well as the good old fashion subjects such as Religion and Philosophy.
I plan to blog about interesting things that are happening in the world as well as the immediate world around me. I am all set up to produce podcasts and plan on posting those every now and then to keep things fun. I want to do movie reviews, video game reviews, and maybe even book reviews. I will bring in guests onto the show for some fun and flavor. I Live in San Diego, grew up in Oregon, and was born in Idaho. So there you have it. Join me on my journey called life, post 24 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment