Thursday, February 25, 2010

Writers Block



I feel like writing but I have no idea what to write about. Normally that is a really bad way to start out a post or written work. This time is no different. Let’s see…I can tell you a joke I made up. -Your momma is so fat, that when she wears green on St. Patrick’s Day NOBODY gets pinched. Ok ok that wasn’t so good. One more? Yes? Ok. -Your momma is so fat, that when she uploads a video of herself onto facebook the whole site has to go down for maintenance. Like it or hate it; that is original material people.

Update on what I am up to:


Books I am reading:
“Velvet Elvis” by Rob Bell
“Sex God” by Rob Bell
“Angels and Demons” by Dan Brown
“The Power of Now” by Eckhart Tolle 
A Tale of Two Cities” by Charles Dickens
“1 Corinthians” by Paul  

Games I am playing:
Modern Warfare 2
Supreme Commander 1 and soon to be 2
Napoleon: Total War
Mass Effect 2

Music I am listening to:
Radio Head
Classical
Timberland+JT

I will do my best to get a podcast up soon. I am aiming for a shorter more enjoyable show. Let’s hope I hit my target.

Use your blinkers.

ALB

No comments:

Post a Comment